Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Know, I know

Man... i had high hopes to make this a legit blog, and use it all the time, and i just failed miserably.

So, its been many months since my last rant about Adobe (i have since resolved the issue) and iv taken stock of my life since then, and how it has changed in the past six months. I guess two big changes is iv started working at Mohegan Sun Arena as an entertainment electrician. This has been quite a trip. Its very cool loading concert tours in and out. So far iv worked such shows as Aerosmith, The Who, Credence Clearwater Revival, Jamie Foxx, Bob Segar and quite a few others.
The other big thing in my life is i'm involved in a relationship with my girlfriend Jill. I'v fallen pretty hard for her very quickly, and really im happy when i with her. I hope things continue to go well for us. I really feel like this is a really great thing.

So hopfully i start getting into this a little more. It may be easier now that i have my laptop...im sure ill get bored at work quite frequently. But if i let this go for six months again, ill do everyone a favor, and just shut it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home