Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

debauchery.

We've spent the weekend in New Smynra Beach (which is essentially Daytona) and have had ourselves quite a time. Before we ended the hurricane friendly state of Florida we picked up our new friend Shannon in Auburn, AL, bringing our bus total to 9. We arrived in FLA to an absolutely gorgeous condo literally sitting yards from the beach. Let the drinking begin. As i watched 2e+BLB play shots and beer was a-flowin. Needless to say, leaving the bar into the next morning is a bit hazy for me...im told we all just stumbled back, and Shannon was nice enough to see to it i found my bed.

The next morning i awoke to beer cans opening, wine being poured, shots being taken. I knew it was going to be a good day. You can't drink all day if you dont start early right? We hit the beach bar, and toasted to many things, and we hit the gig in style. More beer was had, more fun times. At about 4am, some of us went out to the beach and i ended up in the Atlantic ocean in my boxers. This is my life. im livin the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home