Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Monday, November 12, 2007

im sorry if im offending anyone, but i really do not enjoy Alabama. I wasnt looking forward to it in the first place, but lets list off a few things that have accelerated my current point of view on the 22nd state to join the Union.

1. It was a lame scenery for the 11 hour drive it took to get here.
2. We got screwed out of our guaranteed money..
3. Our 2nd gig for tomorrow night was canceled.
4. Despite what you disillusioned people from the Northeast may think, its pretty cold here.
5. Yet another place that you can smoke in bars.

ok, im stretching now, but you get my point. I think its only fair that i flip this around and list some good things.

1. We're picking up Amber Starr tomorrow!
2. The room we played was pretty cool.
3. The sound tonight was stellar
4. We're a little closer to home.

All in all tho, i cant wait to get the flapjacks out of Alabama. Our next gig is in North Carolina where ill be meeting with my best friend Matt who may as well be my brother. Im stoked to see him, and i shall set my sights on that, and then home.

Current Bus Count: 10 People
id rather be in Georgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home