Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Step into My Music

So, it happened.

My ipod died. I got it May of '04, and it made it to May of '07 which frankly blows. But, sometimes you just get a dud. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. Suffice it to say, it it happens again, the people of apple will be hearing from me. But, to turn this into a more positive post.

i got me a new one. to be fair, iv been just waiting for the right moment to get a new one. The one i had (30GB Photo) was too small for my music collection, and it was getting annoying having to search thru it to find stuff to delete every time i got new music. So this was something that was in the works anyway, but the hard drive making a scary clicking noise, and then ceasing to function really pushed me over the edge. So, long story short (too late?) im now the proud owner of a new 80GB Black iPod Photo. I got this one engraved too. Its pretty snazzy. I haven't tested the video function yet, but its nice to already have more music on it than my previous one. I'll tell you, no one has convinced me yet that they have a better MP3 player than the iPod, so this is a purchase i dont regret.



buying the iPhone in a month!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home