Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day Three

Not the most interesting of days, so ill just give y'all the rundown.

This hotel is pretty nice for its price, so i decided i would indeed be making this my home for the duration of the stay. That being said, i got a new room with a king size, and closer to the wireless hub. It...was....f-ing...HOT today. over 101 degrees. I just wasnt expecting this humidity with the heat, and i was remembering how much i appreciate A/C.

Before Paul left he took me to the airport and i rented a car. Of course, all they had left were mini-vans, so im pimping Omaha in a fly Dodge Grand Caravan.... awwww yeeaaaah. I headed down to Old Market section of Omaha. This is a cool like area that has a lot of neat little shops, delicious restaurants, and art gallery's. I met up with Whitcotton for a freaking amazing lunch, and we chatted about the Beatles show (cant wait to see it tomorrow.) After a quick trip to a Walgreens (thanks GPS!) iv been here at the hotel the rest of the day doing 2E work. (big and awesome week comin up.) More interesting entry tomorrow, im pretty tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home