Step Into The Light

spending my living days right.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Update: iPhone Nightmare, Day 2

So, we think we have the problem nailed down. Way back nearly a decade ago, when i got a cell phone in high school, my mom had to be the primary account holder, so my cell was linked to her business phone. Flash to 2007, where i pay my own bills, but my account never had the business status removed from it. They classify my line as "corporate liable" and since AT&T isnt ready to offer iPhone to full cooperations yet, my phone will not activate, and of course.... there won't be anyone around that can fix my account status until Monday morning. wonderful. so theoretically, as soon as my account goes to individual, not corporate, my phone should start working no problem. until then, i have a paperweight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home